Skills for managers – the next leadership style
Employee management today requires something different than 15 years ago. In digitally structured, global companies, enormous flexibility and personal commitment have become a must. How is it possible, under high pressure, to get a feeling for one’s very own style of leadership? An authentic leadership style contains and influences many things – a successful fit with the company, motivation, to realize one’s own limits in terms of burnout prevention – and last but not least communication with colleagues. Emotional and social soft skills, but above all a strong personality are required in leadership positions. We show you approaches, ways and exercises on the way to becoming an authentic leader. Improve your soft skills with our management training and learn how to successfully develop employees and teams. Communication is the be-all and end-all for managers.
In-house Training for managers
Leadership is a dynamic process that is inseparably linked to the personality of the manager. At dynaMIND we accompany you on the way to your own leadership style and thus to an authentic and relaxed way of leading your team. Psychodynamics at this point means that you get to know yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and their conscious and unconscious motives.
Contents of our management training
- New leadership: more about post-heroic and authentic leadership
- Soft skills for managers
- Leadership styles: communication as a manager
- Self-regulation and burnout prevention
Who is the management training aimed at?
- New leadership: manager
- New leadership: Human Resources manager
- New leadership: HR and team leader
- New leadership: trainer
- New leadership: coaches
- New leadership: for all who are pursuing a leading position
Methods of our training
In our management training we deliver innovative knowledge from the coaching practice. It is important to us to become practical and concrete. We work: with informative short lectures with interactive exercises or role plays with video-based analyses and other active modules focused on the specific concerns of your team.
Information on our management training in Berlin
- For teams: you can book our training programs as a company for your team. Talk to us and we will put together the right offer for you and your team.
- For private persons: if you as an individual are interested in our trainings, please contact us and we will give you information about the dates.
- A training can stand on its own or be the kick-off for a team development process
- Location: at the Mind Institute SE, Werderscher Markt 12, 10117 Berlin
- Costs: € 450,- (plus VAT) per participant
Dipl. Psychologin Andrea Wurst