Communication Training & Conflict Management
“Emotional Leadership” for managers
An active handling of emotions and affective communication are indispensable social skills for your company. Teams that can communicate are more successful, more productive and more satisfied. But how can such successful communication really succeed? And what can managers contribute? Our communication training deals with conversational skills conflict management, feedback culture, empathic leadership, active handling of mistakes and questions and how you can develop yourself through new approaches to communication. Those who master basic communication and conflict management skills will lose their fear of interpersonal challenges. Discussions between employers and employees, presentations, team management or even dismissals can then be mastered with confidence.
Communication training – the approach at dynaMIND
In addition to what we say, there are numerous other factors that influence communication with colleagues: tone of voice, posture, body language, assumptions, expectations, personality, unconscious motives and much more. These factors can promote as well as hinder successful communication. They are also active in chronic conflicts. You then need special know-how to see the core of the problem. As psychodynamically trained psychologists, we are happy to provide you and your team with our expertise.
We offer you and your team a two-day training session in which you can address tensions, unresolved conflicts and untapped potential. A communication training strengthens the position of the individual and creates a new team feeling.
The programme is aimed at those who want to learn how to communicate successfully in a work context and develop themselves and their social skills. Employees and managers at all hierarchical levels are welcome.
Contents of our communication training are:
- Successful communication and emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Feedback culture in the company
- Conflict management: understanding and resolving tensions in the team, strategic crisis communication in the company
- Understanding nonverbal communication
Methods of our training are:
In our training we deliver innovative knowledge from the coaching practice. It is important to us to become practical and concrete. We work:
- with informative short lectures
- with interactive exercises or role plays
- with video examples and active modules
- focused on the special requirements of your company
Information on communication training in Berlin:
- For teams: You can book our training programs for working groups in your company. Talk to us and we will put together the right offer for you and your team
- For private persons: If you as an individual are interested in our trainings, please contact us and we will give you information about the dates. A training can stand on its own or be the kick-off for a team development process.
- Location: At the Mind Institute SE, Werderscher Markt 12, 10117 Berlin
- Costs: € 450,- (plus VAT) per participant
M.Sc. Psychologe Robert Weixlbaumer